Expert advisory function, Education consultancy, Strategic planning and documentation, Curriculum planning, International education networks
EDULLECT & ASSOCIATES
– Edullect is a social enterprise company – contributes to social, economical, professional and personal development.
– Offers broad range of management and leadership consultancy and support services.
– Offers management and curriculum staff development and training services.
– Specialises in a wide range of British education and pedagogical services.
– Specialises in developing international partnerships and obtaining approvals and accreditations.
– Services provided by highly knowledgeable, experienced and skilled professionals.
– Excellent network of partner service providers.
– Flexibly deliver services with efficiency, quality and on time.
– Company is established and registered in the UK with company house.
- Empowering EducationEdullect Limited
Edullect Limited Empowering Education
Our Values: "STRIVE"
Service: Deliver services with quality and professionalism.
Trust: Establish and demonstrate trust and respect.
Relationship: Establish strong relationships with compassion and care.
Integrity: Absolute commitment to integrity built on trust and reliance.
Value: Committed to valuing and respecting every member.
Excellence: Strive to deliver excellence in our service.
- CEO of Edullect LimitedShah Sher Ali
Shah Sher Ali CEO of Edullect Limited
Shah Sher Ali, M.A., PGDip., PGCE, B.Eng. (Hons.)
Shah is currently an Executive Director at St Francis Xavier College, responsible for leading on digital curriculum innovation, ITC infrastructure, business partnerships, security compliance and data protection. Alongside this role, Shah is also a company director at SFX Corporate Service Ltd, a subsidiary company owned by St Francis Xavier College, which focuses on corporate consultancy to diversify income generation. Besides senior leadership functions, Shah has over 10 years’ experience in delivering a wide range of consultancy projects within the further education sector both nationally and internationally.
Over the past 22 years, Shah has worked in a range of key positions, from head of curriculum areas and resources, to managing quality department and Director of Institute, with many years of international experience. Previously, Shah held the position of Executive Director of Corporate, Performance and Learner Services and played a key role in facilitating the federation/merger between three large further/higher education colleges. Besides the merger role, he had several other key responsibilities including, leading on college oversight of policies, systems and processes, college’s accountability framework, learner services and safeguarding.
Some of Shah's achievements include:
- Over 22 years’ education sector experience with 18 years' in management & leadership.
- Experience in working within further/higher education, adult education and sixth forms.
- Over 10 years’ further/higher education management and leadership consultancy experience.
- Further/Higher Education college merger experience.
- Strategically led and managed implementation of educational digital transformation projects to improve curriculum performance.
- Sound technical knowledge of IT systems, infrastructure, digital/cyber security, data systems, cloud systems, virtual learning
environments and other enterprise systems for education.
- Architect of three commercial online education student tracking and admissions systems.
- Experienced Data Protection Officer (knowledge of UK GDPR & DP 2018).
- Established Apprenticeships and T-Levels provisions.
- Delivered a range of high profile education projects internationally.
Some of Shah’s qualities include:
- Authentic and competent strategic leader with proven track record of successes.
- Creative thinker, entrepreneurial, expert in innovation and highly technical.
- High level emotional intelligence with integrity and leadership presence.
- Confident, influential negotiator and a change catalyst.
Shah’s key strength is leading and managing change through empowerment, accountability and effective, timely and transparent communication. He promotes inclusiveness and collaboration and drives transformation through clear and shared vision.
Linkedin Profile: shahsherali
Email: [email protected]
- International Project DirectorAssel Kulysheva
Assel Kulysheva International Project Director
Assel Kulysheva, M.Ed., B.A. (Hons.)
Assel has spent most of her career in the field of education. Her career began as a Teacher of English and progressed to Head of department and more recently Director of Studies. She has worked in colleges as well as at University and in education management of secondary schools. She has also had key roles in a number of private high profile institutions. Besides having sound pedagogical skills, Assel has also had extensive quality assurance management and leadership training provided both locally in Kazakhstan as well as in the UK. She has been responsible for managing high profile international projects and was instrumental in providing executive support in establishing the World Class College in Astana. Assel has strong academic network and has a wide range of business development and partnership expertise.
Besides her academic career, Assel has also worked in the media industry as a broadcaster and in marketing specialist . She has managed teams and has excellent interpersonal skills and is always willing to learn and develop. She is bi-lingual and is fluent in English, Russian, Spanish and Kazakh. She has had many publications in the national press and higher education journals and has had numerous awards and certificates. Her passion to strengthen the education system in Kazakhstan and to ensure international recognition for all graduates has led her to join Edullect Limited and to play a central role in driving the education improvement agenda of the Education Ministry of Kazakhstan.
- Medical and Healthcare SpecialistDr Shah Ali
Dr Shah Ali Medical and Healthcare Specialist
Dr Shah Ali, MBBS, B.Sc. (Hons.), Dip (Dermitology), PGCE (Medical Education)
Dr Shah has served in the medical field for over 15 years after qualifying as a medical doctor. Initially employed at the Royal London Medical Hospital as Senior House Officer, Dr Shah then decided to specialise as a General Practitioner (GP). Dr Shah is currently a Partner and Principal at Barkantine Practice, the largest Polyclinic in Tower Hamlets, situated next to Canary Wharf, London, serving over 20,000 patients. Besides providing GP training to doctors wishing to specialise in the field of general practice, he is also responsible for Clinical Governance, Education, Prescribing and Finance. As a Dermatology Clinical Specialist, Dr Shah oversees Paediatric Eczema Management and conducts minor surgeries.
Besides his clinical role, Dr Shah is also a Member of the Governing Board at Tower Hamlets CCG (London). He is responsible for contributing to Board Decision's and Healthcare Planning and Commissioning of Services as well as the Portfolio Lead on Planned Care and Commissioning. He has been an active board member for nearly three years and has experience in clinical management and leadership and governance. As a serving medical practitioner, Dr Shah is instrumental in ensuring quality of service with effectiveness and efficiency. He oversees large budgets and is responsible for effective dissemination and investment of human and physical resources.
Dr Shah has numerous awards and publications and is a co-founder of Medicinta Limited, a Digital Health Consultancy based in Canary Wharf, London. Medicinta aid's development of innovative solution using design and combines medical knowledge with IT, business and law. Dr Shah has been involved in a number of projects including:
- Designing, developing and implementing digital health apps, website, databases and services
- Setting up a Digital Health Clinic to include Telemedicine, Digital App prescribing and more.
- Evaluation of products, services including medical devices to enable successful launch into healthcare.
- Training and education.
- Seed funding and equity investments for truly innovative projects.
OUR ASSOCIATE PARTNERS
SFX CORPORATE SERVICES LTD
Education management and consultancy company (London)
A successful further education college (London)
INSEPTIO SERVICES LTD
Specialised IT services and procurement company (London)
SYSTEMATIX PVT LTD
Software development partner of Idealogi Ltd (London/India)
Specialist education software development company (London)
Edullect Limited – Registered in UK with Company House (No.: 09784361)
Registered Address: 14 Farnes Drive, Gidea Park, Essex, RM2 6NS, UK
Web: www.edullect.uk I [email protected] I (+44) 77 1510 2446